As the global pandemic continues, the health and safety of our customers, employees, partners, and suppliers continue to be paramount. While Norway has opened up domestically, Pipeotech appreciates that not all of our customers and suppliers have returned to normal.
- The supply chain is fully operational and we are back to normal delivery times.
- Product development to meet special demands from our customers has thankfully remained unaffected by the pandemic.
- It is possible that International customers can experience some local challenges from logistic partners, but so far we have not encountered any problems and we do our best to ensure security that our products are timely delivered to our customers.
- All non-business critical travel has been canceled. We keep investing further in technology that enables our product specialists and engineers to solve any challenges online through chat, conference calls, and file-sharing services.
- Customer business-critical visits to plants and facilities are being allowed on demand. On such occasions, the employees have been briefed on the steps to take to minimize the risk of spreading the virus.
More from News
Pipeotech Joins the European Sealing Association
Pipeotech is pleased to announce that it has become a member of the European Sealing Association.Established in 1992 as a non-profit making trade association, The European Sealing Association…
Pipeotech Allies with PM International Suppliers, LLC in North America
Pipeotech has reached a close cooperation agreement with US-based firm PM International Suppliers LLC to help introduce DeltaV-Seal to the North American market.
Pipeotech and CT4 Announce Strategic Partnership
Pipeotech is pleased to announce that the completion of successful partnership negotiations between Pipeotech and Brazilian technology specialists CT4 (Centro de Tecnologia 4.0 LLC). Effective…
To Boldly Go... Pipeotech Joins the Innovation Norway Explorer
We’re pleased to announce that at the beginning of 2020, Pipeotech joined the ranks of one of Norwegian Industry’s most exclusive clubs, The Explorer. Opened by Norwegian Prime Minister Erna Solberg…
Pipeotech gears up for global DeltaV-Seal growth with Barter and Næss
Pipeotech has made two senior additions to its team as it looks to create awareness of its revolutionary, 100% leak-proof DeltaV-Seal and meet growing demand across a broad range of global…
Pipeotech recruits Ribler and targets global growth for unique DeltaV-Seal
Pipeotech, the manufacturer of the world’s first type approved, 100% leak-proof seal, has appointed Jarle Ribler, previously of Otto Olsen AS and Aker Engineering, to head its sales function. Ribler…
From subsea to life on land - gasket technology follows Darwinism
As featured by Yahoo Finance news via Cision PRNewswireMetal-to-metal sealing technology is a technique that had previously been reserved for subsea oil and gas applications where meeting the most…
The Seal of Integrity (a feature article written by Industry Networker Magazine)
In a recent article published by Industry Networker Magazine, Pipeotech and the DeltaV-Seal are recognized for significant technological enhancements towards safety, efficiency, cost reduction, and…